Natruba Teething Rings
All Natruba teething rings are made of natural rubber and designed to stimulate your baby's senses. They are all lightweight and easy for little hands to hold, with different textures, colours and shapes to stimulate sensory development. All products are safe to use from birth.
All Natruba products are natural, eco-friendly, and non-toxic (PVC, BPA, phthalate, and nitrosamine-free), so your child can chew and play all day long. They are designed without a valve – which means no mould or bacteria can build up inside – a major benefit!!!
Size: Approx 12 x 9 cm
- Textured for easy grasping
- Air-filled body
- Solid beads
- Silk-like surface
- Clean the product before first use.
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water and a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven.
- Dry the toys after use and store them in a clean, dry place.
- Do not expose the toys to direct sunlight or direct heat.
All Natruba toys are handmade, making each product unique. Therefore, small variations in details may occur. Colours may also vary and fade or disappear over time as they are natural pigments.
More about Natruba here.